At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
Our growing client is seeking a Certified Public Accountant to join their team in Peachtree corners, GA.
The accountant's responsibilities include maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, conducting internal audits, and maintaining accounts payable documentation. You will also be helping the accounting manager as needed and responding to information requests by management and for auditing purposes.
To be successful as an accountant, you should be able to accurately maintain a general ledger, have public accounting experience, personal / small business tax experience and ensure compliance with accounting principles (GAAP). An outstanding accountant should also have excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
What Makes the Job Great
- Opportunity to work along side advanced specialist in the field
- Great company culture with open opportunities
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining financial reports, records, public accounting and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing tax records for personal and small business taxes.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and public accounting and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience and client facing tax preparation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Public accounting experience and Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
What You Can Expect
- Pay is based on experience: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00
- Regular schedule to be discussed
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus a benefits package after your temporary period. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!
**Attention** Do not apply to this job by way of EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. on LinkedIn or any other platform. StaffBuildersHR is not affiliated with this company, and they are attempting to collect your data. We take your privacy and security seriously and are working towards a solution.
**In order to safeguard yourself, please ensure you are applying directly to StaffBuildersHR through our website, or to a job post listed by our profile.**