Shipping and Receiving
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
Join the Operations Team at our new Metal fabrication facility in Norcross GA! We currently have an opening for Shipping and Receiving Operators. The team member in this position is responsible for understanding and executing standard operating procedures and is expected to ensure proper response during normal and abnormal operating situations.
What Makes the Job Great
- Opportunity for growth and career advancement
- Work in an environment with state-of-the-art equipment
- Continuous work environment with daily production
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working in logistics for shipping and receiving
- Assembling, addressing, and stamping merchandise for shipment
- Arraigning transportation for materials and shipments
- Unpacking, verifying, and recording incoming merchandise
- Other Administrative duties as needed
Who We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working in a logistics
- Background Screening is Required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift Experience
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Fed Ex/ UPS wordship experience is a plus
What You Can Expect
- $18/hour plus overtime availability
- Regular schedule of Monday – Friday, 6am to 5pm
- 100% medical, dental and vision package available after temporary period
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus benefits. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!