Quality Checker 1st Shift
- Responsible for all Inspection related activity and training.
- Conduct first part inspection for start-up processes
- Conduct in-process inspection of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Communicate with managers and production personnel on non-conformance found
- Audit production operations and production personnel
- Entering all inspection reports and data according to standard.
- Report rejected material in a timely manner.
- Ability to read all part prints.
- Forklift experience needed, must be able to be certified***
High school diploma/GED required
Must be able to maintain good driving record (DMV verified) and valid driver license to operate box truck.
Must be able to certify and maintain safe forklift driving record
Minimum of one (1) year manufacturing experience required