QA Technician - Night Shift
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
An International Manufacturing company that specializes in the quality and development of non-woven materials are looking to now hire two Manufacturing QA Lab Technicians at their Gainesville, GA location. This environmentally friendly company offers a variety of non-woven products to industries such as medical, textile, automotive, and more.
What Makes the Job Great
- Every other weekend will be required twice a month and overtime opportunities are available
- They are willing to train
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform product tests for multiple production lines according to established testing standards and interpret results to ensure product meets acceptance criteria.
- Work in a thorough and organized manner while prioritizing and executing multiple production line testing requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, distribute, and file all required documentation for each product test in accordance with Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and traceability standards.
- Complete regular audits of roll quality at the production line and warehouse audits of finished goods.
- Gather appropriate product samples and material specifications as required and assist in preparing product sample packages as needed.
- Assist various departments as needed.
Who We're Looking For
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Must be able to do simple math, read, and write, and must be able to type and possess computer skills, to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as basic statistics and perform various American Standard to Metric Standard conversions.
- Must be flexible to constant change and well organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks, and prioritize, exceptional attention to detail.
- The following tasks are required on a regular basis while performing the duties of this position: sit, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk/hear, and climb up and down stairs.
- Must be capable of distinguishing colors.
- Must be capable of working before shift, after shift and/or off-days as needed.
- Capable of lifting at least fifteen (15) lbs. as needed. Over fifteen (15) lbs. require assistance.
What You Can Expect
- Fully paid health insurance, discounted dental and vision.
- PTO available
- 401K matching
- Increased rate of pay after Training
- Day Shift: Continental Schedule 7pm-7am
- Pay rate: $18 per hour
- After 90 days the Pay increases to $19 per hour