Press Brake Operator
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
A company that provides comprehensive metal stamping services in Lakeland, FL is now seeking Press Brake Operators! This company delivers the components customers need, exactly as they need them, to help their business grow.
The Press Brake Operator is responsible for operating machinery to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from metal.
What Makes the Job Great
- Opportunity for higher pay after 90 days
- Great company culture with advancement opportunities
- Climate controlled Environment
What You’ll Be Doing
- Operate press brake machine to perform metal stamping
- Adhere to all safety procedures while operating machines
- Prep metal to be stamped and store in designated areas once complete
Who We’re Looking For
- Previous machine operating experience preferred
- Good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to work appropriately with small parts
- Good listening and following directions skills
- Reliable transportation
What You Can Expect
- $15-$18/hr based on experience
- Regular schedule of Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Paid major holidays
- PTO days
- Health insurance