Location : Buford, GA
Job Type : Temporary
Reference Code : Austin
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Warehouse
Job Description :
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Previous electrical experience
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to speak English and Spanish is a plus!