Location : Plant City, FL
Job Type : Temp to Direct
Reference Code : Marley
Compensation : open - $10.00 - $12.00
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
As the Landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Apply pesticides to remove harmful insects such as mosquitos, wasps, and ticks.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden meets the client's expectations.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a landscaping or groundskeeping role.
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Good stamina and physical health.