Industrial Maintenance Technician
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
A growing alloy fabrication facility located in Norcross; GA is looking to add a talented Maintenance technician to their growing team. This is a full-time opportunity with an employee-owned company that offers amazing benefits.
In this role, you will oversee the installation and maintenance of industrial equipment. As an industrial maintenance technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
To ensure success as an industrial maintenance technician, you should have advanced mechanical knowledge of industrial machinery, excellent troubleshooting skills, and good time-management skills. Ultimately, a top-class industrial maintenance technician boosts production by ensuring all production equipment functions correctly and receives regular maintenance.
What Makes the Job Great
- Working with a team of skilled people
- opportunity to create one of a kind products
- Opportunity for growth with an amazing company
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Who We’re Looking For
- You have previous warehouse experience
- Previous experience in industrial maintenance or other related fields
- Industrial Electric experience - 480V
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience maintaining machinery
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must be self-motivated to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Good time-management skills
What You Can Expect
- $20- $25/hour depending on experience
- Regular schedule of Monday – Friday, 6am to 6:00pm
- 100% Medical Included after Probationary period.
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus a benefits package after your temporary period. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!