Location : Lakeland, FL
Job Type : Temp to Direct
Reference Code : Austin
Compensation : 11.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Warehouse
Job Description :
Our growing local client is looking to add quality team members to assist their growth!
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures is an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Fulfillment Associate.
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.