At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
Our growing client in the entertainment industry is looking to add quality finish carpenters and installers to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity in a niche market. You will be assisting with designing and building out tour buses for musicians throughout the country.
High attention to detail and a drive for excellence is paramount in this role as you are creating a one-of-a-kind experience unlike any other. Finish carpenters focus on making each individual detail look good, but they also must consider the overall design of the project as they complete their work. The goal, of course, is to create an interior that exceeds the client's expectations.
What Makes the Job Great
- Working with a company that will push your creativity
- Great company culture with a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to be apart a niche project
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building Items to specifications from blueprints
- Millwork and installation of cabinets and finishing interior
- Experience with varnishes and wood stain finishes
- Full knowledge of complete carpentry skills
- Performing work in accordance with OSHA Standards
- Full understanding of countertop installation
- Installation and construction of trim work, cabinets, floors and counter tops
Who We’re Looking For
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships are a plus
- At least 18 years of age
- A team player with a willingness to take direction
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- Great communication skills with all levels of management
- You have reliable transportation and are always punctual
- English and Spanish fluency is a plus
- Steel-toed boots are required
What You Can Expect
- Pay will be based on your experience
- Regular schedule 7am – 5pm Monday-Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Opportunity
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus benefits. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!