Environmental Project Manager
Location : Bartow, FL
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Braygon
Compensation : 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Environmental
Job Description :
We are seeking Environmental Project Managers for an Environmental & Infrastructure company in Bartow, FL!!
The Environmental Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Documenting all aspects of the response action and compiles site data required to characterize the nature and extent of contamination, the hydrology and geological stratigraphy of the disposal site, and the environmental receptors that may be affected.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Managing and overseeing small to large size, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
- Preparing proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
- Managing other procedures of environmental project handling, preparing budget and financial reports as per the organizational guidelines, and keeping track of finance and budget while preparing tenders for contractors.
- Coordinating with suppliers, fieldwork coordinators, subcontractors, and other field staff, supervising the field work for accomplishing the project work for the organization.
- Providing technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Acting as an agent of business and be involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding our customers’ concerns and priorities.
- Taking lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to managed projects.
- Providing engineering and technical support to field service offices.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Required Qualifications :