CNC Router Operator
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
Our growing client in the entertainment industry is looking to add quality experienced CNC Operators to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity in a niche market. You will be operating a CNC wood router producing custom-designed built-ins and components in tour buses for musicians throughout the country.
CNC operators focus on confirmation accuracy and consistency in every piece they produce while considering the overall design of the project as they complete their work. The goal, of course, is to create a product that exceeds the client's expectations.
High attention to detail and a drive for excellence are paramount in this role as you are creating a one-of-a-kind experience unlike any other.
What Makes the Job Great
- Creating one-of-a-kind pieces
- Great company culture and innovative space
- Completing projects for a niche market
What You’ll Be Doing
- Operate and manage CNC wood router
- Translate engineers’ drawings and requirements into dimension for production
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make necessary changes
- Take note of all machine actions by completing production and managing quality logs
- Work with deadlines and give timelines to management
- Communicate all logistics issues that may arise
- Checking machinery daily to guarantee functionality on every part and lubricate when necessary
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments
Who We’re Looking For
- A good team player with a willingness to take direction and a positive attitude
- You have proven previous experience as a CNC router operator
- Able to translate technical documents and engineering drawings
- Able to meet deadlines throughout project
- Good computer and mathematical skill
- Developed mechanical aptitude and strong attention to detail
- Able to follow all safety guidelines and standard operational procedures
- You have reliable transportation and are always punctual
What You Can Expect
- $20 - 26/hour depending on experience
- Regular schedule of Monday – Friday 7am to 5pm
- Basic health insurance available after probationary period
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus a benefits package after your temporary period. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!