Cabinetry / Built-in Installer
At StaffBuildersHR, our goal is to place great people with great companies!
Our growing client in the entertainment industry is looking to add quality finish carpenters and installers to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity in a niche market. You will be assisting with designing and building out tour buses for musicians throughout the country.
High attention to detail and a drive for excellence is paramount in this role as you are creating a one-of-a-kind experience unlike any other.
Finish carpenters and installers focus on making each individual detail look good, but they also must consider the overall design of the project as they complete their work. The goal, of course, is to create an interior that exceeds the client's expectations.
What Makes the Job Great
- Opportunity to work on niche projects
- Great company culture with a rapidly growing company
- Creative environment with innovative ideas
What You’ll Be Doing
- Building Cabinetry from start to finish
- Reading blueprints and following schematics
- Cutting and installing crown molding
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Operating different tools applicable to your position
Who We’re Looking For
- A good team player with a willingness to take direction and a positive attitude
- You have advanced experience as built-in installer.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Able to stand/walk for 8 – 12 hours
- You have reliable transportation and are always punctual
- Ability to work well with a team
What You Can Expect
- $23 - $28/hour depending on experience
- Weekly Paychecks (Friday Payday)
- Health Insurance Discounts
StaffBuildersHR offers weekly pay plus a benefits package after your temporary period. We know that every applicant deserves a committed approach from our team. We work to provide a quick and respectful process – often being able to offer you a job the same day you apply!