Warehouse Floor Lead
Currently seeking a highly motivated, safety conscious, strong minded floor lead for busy warehouse.
This position will require early morning starts and occasional weekend work.
Must be able to effectively perform the following tasks throughout the day:
- Monitor Safety by conducting safety walks daily, Quality, Production and Performance of all personnel
- Ensure Attendance List, tablets and necessary tools are ready for check in
- Monitor daily check in/out process, as well as S.O.P’s; making any corrective actions as required
- Assist with clock in process, if necessary
- Document all late arrivals
- Aiding in minimizing overall noise throughout the facility
- Observing and addressing people out of their assigned work areas or taking excessive water and/or bathroom breaks
- Regularly have group analysis of employee’s performance ratings
- Enforcing Time Off requests, or any other personal matters, to all be handled during non-working hours
- Aiding with personnel keeping overall facility clean and in order with no slips/trips/fall hazards
Other tasks will be required as assigned by the Senior Management team
All qualified candidates please submit updated resume for immediate review.
Pay is competitive and will be negotiated based on experience