Job Overview: Inventory Control and Shipping Assistant will order, organize, track parts inventory, pull parts according to production schedules, take parts orders over the phone, and ship parts orders out to customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Track Parts Inventory and create PO’s for approval
- Compile and Pick parts for upcoming Production Schedules
- Receive parts inventory shipments and put away/organize
- Receive inventory against item receipts
- Create PO for approval of shop supplies as directed / order when approved
- Answer Phone and take Customer Parts Orders
- Prepare Parts for Shipping, Create UPS tickets and Schedule Pick Ups.
This position requires being in both the office and shop environments. Ideal candidate would have experience in Inventory Control as well as be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and have some experience in Quick Books. Individual should have organizational skills and be able to multi-task well.
This is a Monday thru Friday 8AM to 5PM
This position starts at $13/hour and is a temp to hire position