Growing company in Atlanta, GA is looking for an experienced Service Plumber to help take the company to the next level. License preferred but not required. Growing company, great pay, great hours!
- Installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- M-F, 8AM-4:30PM
- Weekend shifts available as well (more hours, opportunity for overtime!)
- $25/hr + Commissions
- Customer service is a must as you may be interacting with customers while on the job site.
- Must be able to work in various environmental conditions (sun, heat, dirt, dust, etc...)
- All qualified applicants please submit resume for immediate review.
- Must have basic hand tools
**Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job and meet client expectations. Subject to this and other eligibility requirements, this position is eligible for participation in our Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) plans.