Quality Control Technician, Production Line Lead
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct hourly audits on displays using Planogram and BOMs.
- Verify displays are built correctly by using all components according to the project BOM
- Verify proper alignment of display parts.
- Verify any double scores are folded correctly.
- Verify correct number of products are on display in accordance with the project planogram.
- Verify product is placed and orientated correctly according to the project planogram.
- Verify displays are prepared for shipping correctly.
- Any quality issues observed are reported to the production team and all fixes are confirmed.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions regarding quality issues and corrections.
Ability to calculate figures. Add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to humid conditions, airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
The performance of the employee will be measured based on the following main factors:
Operating Standards – meet or exceed operating standards set in the areas of quality, safety, and customer satisfaction,
Personal Growth –Professional goals will be developed and agreed to by the employee and supervisor.
Employee Relations – The employee will be evaluated regarding behaviors associated with appropriate human interaction, respect and communication.
**Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job and meet client expectations. Subject to this and other eligibility requirements, this position is eligible for participation in our Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) plans.