Pump Service Technician
The Pump Service Technician provides installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance of centrifugal and submersible pump systems from both well and surface water applications. The technician's goal is to provide a quality of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations. The service technicians are the face of Polk Pump and Irrigation, LLC, and should always represent the company in the best light.
Basic job functions include the following:
- Operates a variety of diagnostic instruments and a variety of hand, electric, and air-driven tools in performing diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide cost estimates for work and seek approval to complete estimated work.
· Provides emergency field assistance to disabled equipment as needed and appropriate.
- Install, upgrade, and service of pumps and related equipment as directed from work orders and/or management directives.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner for payroll, estimates and/or billing.
- Maintain company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and co-workers while maintaining positive public relations for the company
3 plus years verifiable experience
Clean Driving Record
Hourly Wage with overtime (DOE)
Paid holidays and vacation upon completion of probationary period of employment.