Residential General Contractor/ Premier home builder based out of Seneca, SC seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual for the full-time position of Project Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is managing daily activities and issues related to completing a residential construction projects on Lake Keowee in SC .
Skills needed for the job include:
· Thorough understanding of the project Contract, Subcontracts, the contract drawings, specifications and addenda
· Ability to examine the contract drawings, specifications and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical construction details and possible code violations, and to bring these to the attention of the Architect and Owner.
· Strong knowledge of sequencing and work flow of construction activities for all trades.
· Work with the Superintendent to develop and update the project schedule and to see that the job meets the various required dates.
· Strong knowledge of Buyout and Procurement. Create and manage RFI and Submittals.
· Plan with the Superintendent all quality control procedures, safety and security practices, jobsite logistics and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment and manpower.
· Manage and track the owner and subcontractor change orders. Coordinate timely delivery of materials to jobsite.
· Lead weekly project coordination meetings with clients and architects. Manage the closeout process efficiently.
· Custom residential Design-Build experience is required.
· Must have experience managing projects ranging from $1M-$5M.
· Establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with the on-site staff and to promote a positive project morale.
This is for a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. Any applicant will need a current driver’s license with a clean driving record. We are a drug free work place and any applicant considered for the position would be subject to a drug screening and back ground check.