Industrial Laborer - 3rd Shift - 10:00pm
Payrate: $12.75/hr - W/O Glass Experience, $14.75/hr W/T Glass Experience.
3rd Shift: 10:00pm - 6:00am or until production is complete
· Experience in a production or manufacturing environment, Glass industry experience is preferred (not required).
· Must be able to read a tape measure
· Handling glass from tables, rolling racks, for eight to twelve hours daily
· Transporting of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production
· Follow work instructions- Reading labels to expedite the production process, understand and communicate paperwork and labels/ picking list
· Understanding layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
· Inspecting product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues
· Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed
· Work as part of a team
· Regular and predictable attendance, ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
· Be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
· Sense of urgency with the ability to advance in the organization
Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to work overtime including Saturday if needed.
· Must be able to lift 50 to 75 lbs. unassisted. Must be able to lift up to 150 lbs. with assistance
· Must be able to push weights greater than 150lbs with a team
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must have strong hand-eye coordination/ Detail Oriented
· Must be able to follow instructions from Supervisor, Plant Manager and Branch Manager.
· Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region in a non-climate controlled facility (Heat, Cold, humidity).
· Required education: High school or equivalent
We are a drug-free workplace & pre-employment testing is required as a condition of employment for all positions.