Position summary: Assembly of metal and hydraulic components on to road construction equipment. Following work instructions and detailed drawings according to company established procedures.
1. Cutting and Crimping Hydraulic Hoses
2. Attaching Cylinders, Motors, and various hydraulic valves on to sweeper attachments and tractors
3. Follow instructions and detailed drawings
4. Maintain clean work area. Equipment and Tools must be kept in a clean and organized manner, and follow Safety Guidelines.
5. Ability to adapt and work on multiple jobs at one time
6. Willingness to learn new tasks
Pay Starts at $15 per hour.
Experience and Skills
1. Working with Construction style equipment is a plus
2.) Experience with hydraulics
3.) Read hydraulic diagrams and auto cad drawings
4.) Mechanical Aptitude
5.) Must be detail orientated and self motivated
Hours are M-F 8:00-4:30, with possible overtime
This is temp to hire, we are looking for a full time employee.
**Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the job and meet client expectations. Subject to this and other eligibility requirements, this position is eligible for participation in our Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k) plans.
StaffBuildersHR is a Drug Free Workplace and all applicants must submit to a drug test as part of employment.