Government Sales Specialist- Inside Sales
We are looking for someone with inside sale and customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team and work with government contracts. This is a temp to hire position and is a great opportunity for a long term career with a great company.
-This position requires exceptional telephone skills, organizational skills, computer literacy, initiative, accuracy, and solutions oriented behavior in all duties performed.
-Candidate must be creative, proactive, organized, detailed, professional, and customer oriented with good decision making and problem solving skills. Job also requires knowledge of document storage.
-Facilitate order processing flow on an account-specific basis by confirming quotations, entering orders, pulling reference jackets, managing correspondence and proofs.
-Notify CEO of any problems or issues arising on these captive clients or their jobs and take necessary steps to quickly resolve, particularly in absence of CEO.
-Associate is required to be knowledgeable in all of Douglass’ order processing systems.
-Job tasks include generation of supporting paperwork for quotations, order entry, proofs, customer account records, and all correspondence.
-Verbal and written skills are expected to be impeccable, clear, communicative, and effective. ---Associate is accountable for compliance with Douglass Screen Printers’ values, policies, and ethical standards at all times.
-Candidate must be consistently service-oriented.
-Training will be provided for this position.
Monday Thru Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Pay rate starts at : $11-$15/hour plus bonuses
This position will maintain and manage federal government (GPO) sales account, primarily on a telephonic basis and within a highly defined process
- Advanced and demonstrable literacy in MS Office, web browsing, Great Plains and Avanti systems
- Strategic use of technology for communications, order entry, client/prospect management, and customer service
-Comprehensive knowledge of all DSP converting capabilities, the material and processes presented in the Product and Promotions Handbook, and the Client Relations Procedural Manual
- Resourcefulness, competency and accuracy with internal document storage, retrieval, editing, and updating (such as job jackets, new and outstanding quotations, art proofs, work orders, and marketing materials).
-Ability to compose correspondence on an account-specific basis and provide appropriate responses to these account requests and in accordance with DSP processes, policies, and branding standards
- High level order accuracy, recordkeeping, and work organization skills in direct client account management and in the occasional order entry of stock client orders
-Ability to operate all office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, phones, personal computer, binding and mailing machines.
- Ability to occasionally plan and cost jobs with available estimating matrices in accordance with production parameters.
Skills preferred but not necessary
-Reading and speaking mastery of a second language, preferably Spanish
-Certification of P-1 cores
-AA Marketing, Sociology
- Independent study resulting in professional sales certification