CNC Router Operator
Our international client is looking for a CNC Router Operator to run a Router CNC cutting plexiglass panels while meeting production requirements for parts needed daily.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Alpharetta, GA.
What You Will Do
· You will receive orders from the production manager and setup and run parts on the router with material provided.
· You will make the parts needed from daily production orders and do your quality inspections at the machine with measuring tools provided.
· You will have a daily goal of orders/parts to make and work towards achieving daily shop goals.
What We Are Looking For
· Ability work well within a team environment to produce quality materials for our production and manufacturing teams
· Ability to run parts on CNC Router equipment
· Solid organizational and time management skills
· Ability to comprehend specifications provided within orders and translate them to the desired parts per blue print orders
· Familiarity with reading and comprehending blue prints/schematics
· Understanding safety rules of the shop and the equipment
Willing to learn and be trained how to run the CNC Router
Education And Experiences
· 1 of CNC Shop Exp.
· Experience with CNC part making in prior work experience
· Experience with reading blue prints and measuring tools
· Experience working in manufacturing environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to lift 25 lbs.
· Ability to work standing full shift.
· Ability to work 8 to 10 hour days and some Saturdays.