We are in need of several Hospitality Attendants for a local professional sports team. This position is not a full time position but it is a good way to make some extra money and fun while doing it. The job will include the following:
Under direction of supervisor, ensures effective operation of assigned luxury suites, including stocking, serving and attending to guests’ needs, in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Sets up and checks on assigned suites prior to event, to ensure proper items are in place, in accordance with company procedures
- Verifies and sets-up all pre-event food and/or beverage orders
- Identifies suite host and properly introduces oneself
- Takes and places event-day food and beverage orders
- Set-ups and checks on event-day food and beverage orders
- Picks up food items and serves guests
- Replenishes food, beverages, condiments and utensils as needed
- Maintains standard of orderliness and cleanliness of suite throughout the event
- Obtains signatures from the host on charges
- Serves guests until the end of the event
- Clears all items from the suite and cleans all surfaces and chafing dishes in suite
- Re-sets and re-stocks suite for next function
- Completes closing functions and checks out with suite supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned.