Business Development Representative
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team! You will find new clients and offer solutions to drive company revenue. .
The Ideal candidate will have experience in Business Development in the staffing industry. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground level with a growing company.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Resolve candidate inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Help recruit and onboard candidates..
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High level of Sales & Marketing Experience a must
- Dependable vehicle a must
- Self starter & highly motivated
Pay rate is competitive with a salary plus commission pay structure
HR or Staffing sales preferred but not necessary.
- 2+ year of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, OneNote, SharePoint