Business Development Representative
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team! You will find new clients and offer solutions to drive company revenue. You will be working out of the Atlanta office.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in Business Development in the staffing industry. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground level with a growing company.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Resolve candidate inquiries and complaints.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Help recruit and onboard candidates for the Atlanta positions.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High level of Sales & Marketing Experience a must
- Dependable vehicle a must
- Self starter & highly motivated
Pay rate is $60K salary plus commission
HR or Staffing sales preferred
- 2+ year of sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, OneNote, SharePoint